ProcessFlows specialise in a range of custom digital process business management and process automation solutions that embed enforce compliance management and controls into your digital workspaces, IT infrastructure and also business operations . We same solutions & services we use to digitise and automate processes to new operational performances and efficiencies we also use to harden and embed compliance. We believe that compliance management works best where processes are compliant by design. Examples include Contract Management, Service Desks, Case Management etc
ProcessFlows helps organisations and compliance teams of all sizes address their risk and compliance management challenges through the following range of compliance management solutions, capabilities & services:
Through our managed service delivery centre, we can provide a range of capabilities and Tasks as a service to help your compliance teams and departments fulfil compliance management tasks.
- Manage and deliver a wide range of tasks as a service in a compliant manner based on SLAs and standard operating procedures agreed with yourselves ie. process or automation exception handling, tracking, reports, checks, monitoring, manual processing or tasks.
- Single point of escalation and management of internal or external queries, escalations, change requests, incidents, etc.
- Helpdesks support or Pro-active Service Desks – Out of hours, Multi-lingual support.
- Scale to extend hours or reach of operations to cover gaps in compliance.
- Our delivery centre can use your own systems, or our systems for service desks and automation – depending on what meets your requirements.
Find out more about our world class service delivery operation here.
A common source of compliance issues is the lack of governance for key unstructured data and content ie policies, standard operating procedures, customer facing templates and brochures, etc.
We can provide a single and centralised content management platform to centrally manage all controlled documents and content in a governed manner and throughout their life – from creation, versions and templates to approval workflows, sharing and archiving.
90% of all business data is unstructured.
The shift to digital workspaces can actually exacerbated compliance issues through uncontrolled digital content “chaos” and information sprawl. Our Content Management solutions integrate seamlessly with common workplace productivity tools such as Microsoft 365 as well as core business systems such as ERPs & CRMs. This helps bring to bring governance and control to content a common source of non-compliance and ungoverned activities.
Key capabilities include:
- Secure and controlled access to all controlled content, documents and information across any department – official, personal and confidential, templates, forms, policies, temporary, certificates, ID checks etc with the appropriate control and governance.
- Clause Libraries and templates
- Dynamically control access to sites, portals and specific content with either user-based control or linking to Active Directory groups to ensure the right contacts have access to correct information – even if there are changes.
- All content can be encrypted and backed-up with version history and audit logs to support compliance.
- Self-service portal access to key information and to make changes or requests in a controlled manner.
- Integration with core business process management, finance and IT systems such as ERPs, CRMs and HRIS as well as Microsoft 365 providing a single and federated point of visibility and control of all content – irrespective of department or system.
- Apply automated retention rules, checks and alerts to avoid compliance risks.
- Start simple and expand across departments – The same platform can be used to manage all forms of unstructured content across all departments essentially controlling unstructured content in the same ways as structured data, i.e. ERPs.
- The platform can also be used to digitise key troublesome workflows and processes that aren’t managed by core systems.
By default, we start all processes digitally and try to capture information using digital forms or direct system integration to ensure any subsequent process can be digitally fully managed and efficient.
Where this isn’t possible, we can automatically capture, extract and classify data from any source and make it ready for digital and automated processing. This ensures key processes that involve unstructured digital or non-digital data can remain digital and managed in a compliant way. For Example – Mailroom or case management such as claims, complaints, contracts management, etc.
If businesses fail to provide mechanisms to employees for sharing and communicating, there is a long history of employees using the uncontrolled tools such as cloud apps they use in their personal lives. This “Shadow IT” is major source of risk with serious implications around non-compliance, i.e. GDPR, etc.
30% of Breaches Due To Shadow IT in 2020.
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, can provide a fully integrated managed collaboration and communications platform based on Microsoft 365 Teams. We can break down silos and get people, teams and the whole organisation talking, sharing and collaborating in much richer and productive ways whilst maintaining compliance.
- The possibilities of Microsoft 365 to enable effective workforces through digital workspaces are endless and can be tailored easily to suit requirements from unified communications and video calling to surveys, Intranet pages, announcements, recordings, forums, controlled templates or policy etc.
Create a single point of view of your key risk and compliance management status as well as performances versus KPIs for the business – bridging systems, teams, department and processes.
We provide custom dashboards and business Intelligence capabilities to provide visibility and control of your compliance management metrics and KPIs. For large data sources we can use Microsoft Advanced Data Analytics to interpret trends from different data types and sources for forecasting and modelling purposes.
Every business has different compliance requirements and challenges. What is right and appropriate for one may be a step backwards or a quantum leap for the other. We use a formal process and structured methodology for discovering, assessing, planning and delivering transformation – It’s the safest approach and delivers the best results for each business.
Key elements and stages include:
1. Understand specific business & operational requirements and compliance challenges
2. Understand the operational context – Map existing compliance processes including interconnected processes, people and systems – upstream and downstream
3. Confirm assessment results, highlight gaps and propose any specific recommendations across people, process and systems
4. Once a specific compliance management solution and or service is agreed, our accredited project management team manages the smooth implementation process through to signoff and transition to continuous improvement
Not sure where to start your compliance management transformation? – Book your consultation below.