One of the world’s leading manufacturers of tools for the professional technician. Founded in 1931, the company now has an annual turnover of $3.4 billion, more than 22,000 products; operates in more than 130 countries; and employs approximately 11,000 people worldwide. As a full member of the British Franchise Association, the 150+ UK team supports over 430 franchisees in the UK and Ireland.
- To remove the need for UK franchises to physically call the contact centre for enquiries and quotations.
- To be able to queue and deliver incoming SMS messages from franchisees to their contact centre agents.
- For an SMS solution to seamlessly integrate with the Enghouse Interactive CC system to emulate success of the US contact centre SMS service.
- For agents to have the ability to handle messages longer than 160 characters and have spellcheck on all outbound messages.
- To provide an improved franchise experience and reduce inbound and outbound voice calls.
- To ensure messages are stored to comply with the regulatory retention compliance policies.
- ProcessFlows Text Message Server integration into Enghouse Interactive Contact Centre.
- Incoming SMS messages are queued in the system for delivery to agents using skill-based routing, with alpha ID for easy identification.
- Outbound SMS messages are sent from agents in response to an incoming SMS message or as a new message to a customer.
- Agents receive previous communication from the subscriber for context when the SMS is delivered to the agent. This includes the previous 25 messages of the conversation.
- Agents have the ability to escalate an SMS conversation to a phone call.
- Storage and easy retrieval of all sent and received messages.
“This customer can now emulate the success of their US counterparts and provide a conversational SMS solution for their UK franchises, thus offering them an improved, speedy, accurate service, whilst reducing contact centre costs.”
Jeanette Fennell, Account Manager
- Improved service and experience at UK franchises.
- Reduction of inbound and outbound calls to the contact centre, resulting in cost savings.
- Faster response with greater accuracy to enquiries.
- Easy retrieval of message history.
- Compliant retention policy.
- Future development will allow franchises to text in a voucher code which can produce an automatic reply if the voucher code is valid or invalid.