eCopy PDF Pro Office, the latest enterprise-ready PDF solution from Nuance, is the smarter PDF desktop software companion to MFPs. It’s a powerful, easy-to-use PDF solution that lets you create, convert, and collaborate like never before for dramatic productivity gains and cost savings. What’s more, eCopy PDF Pro Office is available at one-third the price of products with comparable capabilities, so you get exceptional value without compromise.
- NEW – Smarter and more productive local scanning. Create new PDF files or add pages to existing documents with one click using WIA, TWAIN or ISIS supported scanners. Automatically find words in the scanned document and mark them with redaction (black-out) highlights, underlines or cross-out.
- Capture paper documents from your desktop scanner or copier
- Use your network copier to scan documents and send them directly to eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Save the scanned documents as secure, searchable PDFs
- eCopy PDF Pro Office connects directly to the eCopy ShareScan Inbox
- Create a high-speed on-ramp to document workflows
- Scans can be sent from any network scanning device to the Scan Inbox
- NEW – Combine PDF and Microsoft Office documents quickly with automatic document assembly
- Combine files and remove or replace pages with drag and drop ease. View and select pages from a source document — such as XPS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, JPG, BMP or TIF — to insert into a target document. Just drag and drop the pages to automatically convert them to PDF and add them into the PDF file.
- Rearrange pages by simply dragging and dropping
- Create documents in a secure, searchable, common file format
- Merge documents from a variety of storage locations
- NEW – Advanced Edit mode converts and displays your document in a word processor-like interface, allowing for faster and more fluid editing right from the PDF application
- NEW – Add notes to PDF documents simply by speaking, with Dragon® Notes
- NEW – Create and verify PDF/A compliance through the new Compliance Checker, and resolve issues with a single click
- Flatten document information in a single layer. Make objects permanent in your PDF such as text mark-ups, annotations, stamps, filled form fields and graphics for enhanced document security. PDF Converter Enterprise can flatten all elements of a PDF file into a single layer. This feature is especially useful when you want to share your file, but don’t want anyone modifying the contents or annotations.
- Most Accurate Table and Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Conversions. Take a multipage table or spreadsheet and convert it into a single Microsoft Excel document. You can also manually select an area and define it as a table to improve accuracy.
- Open PDF files directly into Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint as fully editable documents
- View, edit, mark up, and manipulate files
- Insert bookmarks, add dynamic headers, footers, or Bates Stamps, and electronically sign documents
- Annotate pages using drawing tools, text tools, highlight, blackout, whiteout, and notes
- NEW – Connect to your documents in the cloud or document management systems, right from the “Open” and “Save As” menus
- Save files as secure documents, distribute via e-mail and integrate with backend applications and business process workflows
- Connect seamlessly to Microsoft SharePoint Services v3, Servers 2003, 2007, 2010; Autonomy iManage WorkSite 8.3,8.5; OpenText DocsOpen 4, Connectivity Solutions (eDocs/Hummingbird) 6, 5.2 LiveLink 9.7; and LexisNexis CaseMap 8.5 for enterprise-wide document management from each user’s desktop.
A computer with a Intel Pentium III or higher processor
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Editions
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 2003, 2008 Server, Citrix, Active Directory, WTS (Windows Terminal Server)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above
- 512MB of memory (RAM), 1GB recommended
- 500 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50 MB working space needed during installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET 3.0+ Framework on Windows XP. The different XPS related conversions do not require having Microsoft .NET 3.0 Framework installed.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files. Hyper-thread enabled or multiprocessor systems can deliver better performance.
eCopy PDF Pro Office – The Better PDF Solution for MFP Scanning
For more information on this or any other of our solutions or products, please call us on +44 (0) 1962 835053, or email email@example.com.