Microsoft Exchange Module
For more seamless functionality, RightFax is ideally suited for Microsoft Exchange. v10.6 has accreditation from Microsoft for Exchange Server 2007, 2010 and 2013 and Windows Server 2008 and 2013.
The module installs at the server, so there is no need to install additional software on each desktop and no need for additional user training.
The Microsoft Exchange Module is a module that links the Exchange mail server and Active Directory with RightFax desktop faxing and database synchronisation features, creating a fully unified fax and email solution.
Integrates with: Microsoft Exchange Server, 2007, and 2010. Requires a Windows clients running Microsoft Outlook 2007 or higher
Benefits for the Administrators:
Integrates into the Exchange environment as much as needed, flexibility is key.
- Manage all global users through Active Directory or synchronisation with or without schema options, for single user database managed by MMC (Microsoft Management Console)
- Users monitor their own Fax Status within Outlook – to the benefit of administrators
- RightFax isn’t licensed per user* Even very low volume users gain the benefit of RightFax.
- Automated redundancy and load balancing for resilience
- ProcessFlows has exceptionally experienced Microsoft Fax engineers
Benefits for the users:
The Exchange Module offers convenience, and familiarity
- Inbound faxes arrive as email attachments, and the ‘fax viewer’ is automatic when faxes are opened
- Sending faxes is intuitive, as simple as sending an email and attaching documents
- Fax numbers can be entered ad-hoc, using the Outlook address book, or by connecting to pretty much any other database. NO entering of archaic codes
- Email notifications based on successful or unsuccessful delivery of faxes
For information on any of our solutions or products, please call us on +44 (0) 1962 835053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.