Cloud-enable your RightFax server
Connecting a fax server to the telephone network can be a complicated resource drain, using valuable staff time to deal with: fax boards, gateways, capacity planning, channels, and phone line installation and configuration.
Yet many companies absolutely must have their own fax server to retain complete control over their data at all times, to ensure compliance with security and privacy laws, and to easily integrate with in-house systems and processes.
OpenText RightFax Connect is a cloud-based alternative to analog and FoIP fax lines.
- A 100% outsourced telephony solution for your RightFax server that requires no fax boards, no fax channels, no gateways, no PRI/T1/E1 lines, no analog phone lines, and no complex PBX integrations
- A cloud-based communication tool that lets you to send and receive faxes from your RightFax server without managing telephone lines by using the RightFax Connect fax service online
- A flexible, scalable cloud faxing phone line solution that will automatically provide capacity for your small and large fax volume, including bursts and peaks
A Hybrid Solution
- Leverages the easy, deep integrations of market-leading RightFax with the powerful simplicity of cloud-based telephony
- Frees your valuable IT and telecommunications staff from the time-consuming burden of estimating, setting up, and operating phone lines for fax
- Provides data sovereignty by granting you full control over your on-premise RightFax server and data-even when transmitting via the cloud
- Send faxes without a fax number – you don’t need a fax number to send, only to receive
- Only pay for the faxes you send and receive – maintain affordable, predictable costs based on usage with no per-user fees
- Connect RightFax Connect to any of the RightFax family of products: RightFax Business Server, Enterprise Server, Enterprise Suite or Enterprise Integration
- Provide greater visibility to actual operational expense of faxing
A Safe, Secure Cloud Option
- Secures with multiple layers of hardware and logical access controls including multi-tiered firewall architecture, intrusion detection/prevention systems, three simultaneous layers of anti-virus, three simultaneous products/layers of log analytics and monitoring, and multiple layers of end-to-end encryption, including TLS/SSL, IPSec/VPN, SSH, FTPS and others, to protect data in transit
- Protects your data at rest and in transit using industry-standard encryption algorithms, security controls, and safeguards – annual examinations of data centers and IT controls are performed by an independent auditing firm, based on the SOC2 framework
- Lets you retain full ownership of your fax numbers so you can port existing numbers to RightFax connect, and keep any new numbers you provision through the service
RightFax Solution Range
Which Fax Solution do you need? RightFax Connect is a Hybrid On-Premise/Cloud Fax solution, but may not be the solution you’re looking for. Please review the table below and click the links to learn more.
||RightFax Hardware On-Premise/Hosted
||Fax Cards/ Fax Over IP
||Best for peace-of-mind over control and security. Configured to your exact specification, Scalable to any requirement.
|RightFax as a Managed Service
||Secure, no Server/Fax Hardware required, but all the features and integrations of an on-premise installation
||IP to Cloud
||No fax hardware/phone lines/pbx integration required
||No hardware/software. No frills fax-to-email, email-to-fax.
For more information you can call us on +44 (0) 1962 835053, or email email@example.com.