If updating your ERP, CRM or other core system is looking like a false promise and your existing systems are failing to meet your specific requirements for digital process management and automation – we can help.
We specialise in custom & bespoke business process and task management to digitally manage and automate processes such as sales order processing, QTC and wider operational processes. We don’t sell ERPs but we make then work by delivering the elements that they can’t do well. We then integrate processes with ERPs and other core business systems to maintain their integrity as well as deliver the transformation benefits required at speed and at a lower cost
- Order booking, data entry, data capture, extraction, classification. Governed interaction between humans and machine
- Order verifications, matching, look-ups and checks of other systems and business logic
- Part codes, pricing , calculations, configurations, scheduling
- Error or exceptional handling, alerts, status, checklist, routing, change management
- Internal or external route approval processes
- Multi-channels communications, status updates
- Custom process management & task Automation We can also combine automation with exception handling through our service desks.
- Content management, document templates, generation, clause libraries and
- Disparate Systems updating via workflows, order documents or data distribution, archiving
- Our solutions work alongside and integrate with your core systems to maintain integrity and simplicity whilst addressing the gaps and complexity they can’t handle. We have years of experience integrating with the following systems: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Sage, Finest, Dream.
- Solutions can be on-premise, hybrid or cloud-based.
- For more complex processes or requirements, our workflow platform and software development team can deliver fully customised and automated workflows based on industry standards best practice for Business Process Model & Notations (BPMN 2.0).