ProcessFlows is fully committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and we intend for CSR to become embedded into our policies, business values and operations, to the benefit of our stakeholders. These include customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies and we take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders.
Our operations, by nature, have a limited negative impact on the environment. However, we recognise that in our daily operations we need to control our consumption of natural resources and reduce waste and emissions and we will strive to reduce our carbon footprint and for continuous improvement in all areas of the business.
We conduct our business activities to high ethical standards and encourage our business partners to implement corporate social responsibilities appropriate to their businesses and expect that they comply with applicable laws and generally accepted standards relating to business ethics, labour and environmental protection.
- We aim to conduct our business digitally as much as possible and we continually strive to improve this. By distributing as much collateral digitally as possible, we minimise the use of various resources that are needed for the production of printed materials. We welcome the help of our stakeholders in helping us to achieve this aim.
- Paper and plastic waste, such as packaging from various business sources, are disposed of correctly and properly recycled.
- We encourage our employees to reduce business travel by using teleconferencing technology.
- We continually invest in the development of our employees, enabling them to enhance their career and professional performance.
- Our office operation and business services are carried out in the most sustainable manner possible and our employees are made fully aware of our Sustainability Policies and are committed to implementing and improving them.
- We maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- We promote a work environment of equal opportunity for all employees and do not engage in unlawful discrimination. Our terms of employment are voluntary and the Company prohibits the use of child or forced labour of any kind. We are committed to employing a diverse work force and to building and maintaining an inclusive work environment.
- We respect the privacy rights of our stakeholders.
- We comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive.
- We support a local charity – Naomi House – encouraging our employees to attend their fundraising events and running internal fundraising events.
- We also get involved with other charity events such as Comic Relief and Children in Need and have been involved with Pens For Kids UK.
- If customers use our solutions consciously they can operate their companies more sustainably;
- Our solutions facilitate thousands of businesses in storing and transferring their information digitally, reducing paper consumption and waste
- Our products connect offices worldwide, 24x7x365, enabling employees to collaborate without travelling
- We can assist customers in reducing energy consumption for business critical systems, by reducing server stacks, through active monitoring and virtualisation
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region.
- We conduct our business activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We are members of Hampshire and Winchester Chambers of Trade, BID – the Winchester Business Improvement District and also the local Jewry Street Business Association. We are keen to assist with local initiatives which improve the local environment and encourage new business.
For more information you can call us on +44 (0) 1962 835053, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.